Stand Up Paddle Boarding is one of the fastest growing water sport on the planet today. Why? because it is easy, healthy and a great work out and activity that the whole family can enjoy together. The feeling of walking on water, snorkeling or wildlife watching are just some of highlights of this sport.
Uvita 360 offers the best SUP tours along the South pacific of Dominical, Uvita and Ojochal . Paddling on a board to Punta Uvita Whales Tail or Terraba-Sierpe mangroves (the biggest in Central America) is possible now in the place where we call the paradise for Stand up Paddlers in Costa Rica!
Our tour includes:
- Riding Stance
- Balance Control
- Intermediate Turning
- Costa Rican Certified SUP Instructors & Lifeguards by ISA (international surfing association).
- SUP board, leash & Paddle.
- Water & Fruits
- Dry Bags
- Snorkel & Mask (just for Whales Tail, Punta Uvita)
- Police Insurance
What to bring?
- Bathing Suit or comfortable clothes
- Sun Block and mosquito repellent
- Water and snacks
Let us know the SUP tour you prefer and we will provide you the best experience walking on water!
Stand up paddle Tour options:
- Terraba-Sierpe Mangroves SUP (most popular)
- Punta Uvita (Whale’s Tail) SUP
- Baru River SUP in Dominical
(Schedule might varies depending on tides)
3 hrs SUP Tour Price:
$55pp (2 people minimum).
Payment of reservation with 50%