Uvita 360 Kayaking provides the best kayak tours in southwest Costa Rica between Uvita, Dominical and Ojochal. Ocean and river kayaking are easy and relaxing, an excellent way to discover nature and explore the coast with its deep mangrove forests, coral reefs, and jungle rivers abundant with tropical wildlife.
Paddle through the jungle and glimpse monkeys, parrots, toucans and iguanas. Carry on out to sea and encounter dolphins, sea turtles, and coral reefs. There is so much to see and do on an Uvita 360 Kayaking Tour.
- Costa Rican kayak guides & certified lifeguards.
- Dry bag
- Kayak, paddle, & helmet
- Water & Fruits
- Half Day kayaking tour to the place you select.
- Snorkel & mask (just for Whales Tail Punta Uvita)
- Life Jackets
What to bring?
- Bathing Suit or comfortable clothes
- Sun Block and mosquito repellent
Kayak Tour options:
- Punta Uvita Whale’s Tail Kayak & Snorkel
- Terraba-Sierpe Mangroves Kayaking
- Baru River Kayak in Dominical
(Schedule varies depending on tides.)
3 hrs Kayak Tour Price:
$55pp (2 people minimum)
The place to Kayak in Uvita, Dominical & Ojochal is at Uvita 360!
Payment of reservation with 50%