Our Commitment to Our customers
At Uvita 360 we seek to engender new athletes with positive energy and a cooperative outlook, and to avoid the destructive behavior often associated with “rad boy” surf culture. We do not tolerate drugs, alcohol or illicit behavior. Our students are closely supervised, within easy reach of medical assistance, should they need it, and encouraged to be kind, courteous and cooperative at all times. At Uvita 360 SUP surf School we believe that surfing is a passion, not a fashion.
What We do for Clients
- We select the right SUP/surfboard/Kayak for each person, depending on weight, skill level, weather conditions, and wave size.
- Students learn basic SUP/surfboard/ kayak maintenance and best practices to insure safety and stability in the water.
- Students are taught how to avoid unsafe conditions and select the best spots for surfing, SUPing and kayaking given their experience and ability.
- Students are schooled on the proper application of sunscreen, avoidance of underwater hazards, correct response to riptides, and what to do in case of an emergency.
- Technical knowledge about getting up and riding are covered in detail, including:
- Paddling Out
- Reading a Wave
- Popping Up
- Proper Riding Stance
- Maintaining Balance
- Bailing Out
- SUP/kayak paddling techniques
- Students are given a background on the history and culture of stand up paddling, surfing and kayaking.
- And finally, students are encouraged to carry forward a wholesome understanding of the sport of SUPing, surfing and kayaking with an emphasis on skill in athleticism and safety in the water
When you send students to Uvita 360 SUP surf School, you can rest assured they are in good hands.
Tito Azofeifa, Owner
Uvita 360 Adventures.